Parents – October 1st was the deadline each school year for all Student AUPs to be returned to school or the student’s account may be suspended until it is turned in. Parents and students should read the Student AUP and then print out, sign and return the Student AUP Agreement. You are welcome to contact Ms. Hall (email@example.com) in the Media Center to see if this form has already been returned to her. Thank you!
Student AUP Spanish – Política para leer: el acuerdo (a continuación) debe entregarse.
Student AUP agreement Spanish – REQUERIDO – por favor regrese a la escuela desde la Sra. Hall a más tardar el 1 de Octubre, 2021.
Important Chromebook Information For School Year – 2021-22
– All students will be responsible for an assigned Chromebook (like a textbook).
– Students will maintain possession of the Chromebook while enrolled in the district.
– Students will be required to return Chromebook upon withdrawal or graduation from the district, or the student is instructed to do so by a school or district official. – – All Chromebooks remain the property of Sumter County School District. (Sumter School District reserves the right to modify this program or its terms at any time.)
– Any damage is to be reported immediately to Ms. Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Chromebooks needing repair must be turned in with the assigned charger – Dell 65W adapter.
– Please see the Chromebook Replacement Costs concerning lost or deliberately damaged Chromebooks, lost chargers, and screen replacements.
Please note that students must use school-assigned Chromebooks to access their virtual classes and classwork/homework.
Students may not use personal Chromebooks or laptops at school and may not utilize the School/District network/wifi with personal technology due to Federal CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act) laws/regulations.