Any Hillcrest student with an HP Chromebook
– Please be sure to come in to exchange your HP for a DELL as soon as possible! and Remember to bring your current Chromebook AND power cord with you.
IMPORTANT CHROMEBOOK INFORMATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-21 –
– All students will be responsible for an assigned Chromebook (like a textbook).
– There is no contract required at this time.
– There is no technology fee due this school year.
– Students will maintain possession of the Chromebook while enrolled in the district
– Students will be required to return Chromebook upon withdrawal or graduation from the district, or the student is instructed to do so by a school or district official. – – All Chromebooks remain the property of Sumter County School District. (per former contract section Modification to One-to-Global – Sumter School District reserves the right to modify this program or its terms at any time.)
– Any damage is to be reported immediately to Ms. Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Chromebooks needing repair must be turned in with the assigned charger.
– A fee schedule will be posted when it becomes available concerning lost or deliberately damaged Chromebooks, lost chargers, and screen replacements.
Please note that students must use school-assigned Chromebooks to access their virtual classes and classwork/homework.
Students may not use personal Chromebooks or laptops at school and may not utilize the School/District network/wifi with personal technology due to Federal CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act) laws/regulations.